It was released after Ocarina of Time. The motors and color palettes in both of Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages matches are likely based on Link’s Awakening DX’s. In addition, it can be performed on a Game Boy, with a few features disabled.
The game was also made available on the Nintendo 3DS eShop on June 7, 2011 in the purchase price of $5.99 US.
Differences from Link’s Awakening
The Camera Shop
At certain times in the match, the photographer will have a photo of Connect and the event. The photo can then be considered at any moment in the photograph album within the store, and the photo will sometimes fade in seven different colors when seen. There are a total of twelve photos, and each can be printed by the Game Boy Printer. Even the Game Boy Printer work doesn’t work with all the Nintendo eShop re-release of this game on the Nintendo 3DS, since the original hardware is not compatible with all the console anyway.
One of the photographs is taken within the photo shop by asking the photographer to take Link’s image, and he’ll ask Link several questions when Link wants his photograph taken. This picture actually has an alternate photo. If Link agrees that he wants his photograph taken, he will pose with a peace sign.Join Us the legend of zelda link’s awakening dx rom website When he answers all of the questions without a he will be stunned from the camera flash. There’s not any way to find both pictures in one game file.
To really start getting photos, Link will have to stop by the photo shop to get his picture taken. Afterwards, the mouse will give him the picture album. Link is only going to be able to encounter the other photo events once he has gotten this photograph and the photograph album, else the events could be ignored. The mouse won’t take a photo of Link when he has Madame MeowMeow’s Chain Chomp, BowWow; or even the Blue Rooster after him. If Marin is after himall photographs except those that involve her are more inaccessible.
The Color Dungeon
One of the other most notable modifications in Link’s Awakening DX is that the discretionary, concealed Color Dungeon. Unlike many other dungeons in the game, it’s shorter than many. Connect can go in the dungeon as soon as he returns BowWow into Madam MeowMeow after clearing the second dungeon, Bottle Grotto.
Although the upgraded version overall can be used with previous Game Boy models, the dungeon contains lots of puzzles which are highly based on actual colors, so the Color Dungeon cannot be entered when playing Link’s Awakening DX over the old models, thus requiring the use of a Game Boy Color.
- The game has been given a color palette.
- The first had an all-green Super Game Boy colour palette however no particular SGB border. DX includes a Super Game Boy border along with a normal color palette.
- Fade in/out impacts are much less debilitating, such as when using a bomb or even a dungeon warp.
- The Photographer along with the photo side quest were added.
- An additional dungeon called the Color Dungeon has been inserted. It had been added to take advantage of the Game Boy Color’s color screen, therefore it’s inaccessible when performed on a Game Boy. The reward for finishing the dungeon is a colored tunic that boosts Link’s defensive or attack power.
- Various chest contents were altered in dungeons.
- Some areas have experienced their landscape changed between the matches.
- The Genie boss currently throws fireballs more gradually.
- Various glitches and bugs were fixed.
- The title screen has been slightly altered, most evident being the addition of clouds around the egg.
- Additional dialogue has been added, for example upon receiving the L2 Sword.
- The German variations of the game have new dialogue for Cukeman, which eliminates the sexual allusions that were originally said from the original game.
- The Stone Slabs were transformed into Owl Statues that resemble the match owl character along with the Stone Slab Fragments were also changed into Stone Beaks. More hints were also added.
- The secret ending has been changed. Rather than Marin floating across the screen using wings, she is currently viewed as a seagull with her picture on the monitor.
- Players can no longer skip all a character’s dialogue by pressing B.
In all localized DX models (but not the Western DX), today she loses her Necklace.